How the rewards system is implemented
- By performing certain actions on the platform the author gets experience points (XP)
- Authors get levels for earned experience
- Various rewards and opportunities open up with each level
- Some actions unlock achievements
- The author's achievements are visible to all users of the platform and give additional experience
The full list of achievements can be viewed in the author's account
How to get experience
- Writing a review on companies with less than 10 reviews - 20 XP
- Writing a review on any other company - 10 XP
- Updating a review - 8 XP(from level 5)
- Writing a comment - 1 XP
- Getting a comment on your reviews - 1 XP
- Getting a like on your review or comments - 0.1 XP
- Writing a review of the companies of the week - 30 XP (from level 5)
How to get RVN
Starting from the second level authors get 0.5 RVN for reviews of new companies that have less than 10 reviews.
Starting from the fifth level authors get 1 RVN for reviews of new featured companies that have less than 10 reviews.
At the tenth level, authors get 0.5 RVN for the reviews of the companies that have 10 reviews or more.
At the tenth level, authors get 1 RVN for each review of new companies that have less than 10 reviews.
Any Company may set an additional reward for authors. You will see the list of the companies that did so and the rewards they set in your profile. You can also find this info on the company's page
Levels and rewards
- At the first level, authors can write reviews and fill in personal details in their profiles
- At the second level, authors can comment on the reviews of others; give likes and dislikes to reviews
- At the third level, authors get 1 RVN and can give likes and dislikes to comments
- At the fourth level, authors get 2 RVN and can report reviews and comments that violate the rules of the platform
- At the fifth level, authors get access to the referral program and get 5 RVN for each invited friend
- At the sixth level, the authors get the ability to update their already published reviews
- At the seventh level, authors receive 5 RVN and can fill out an application to have a discussion with Revain Team
- At the eighth level authors receive 15 RVN;
- At the ninth level, authors receive 25 RVN and can fill out an application for the Expert status
- At the tenth level authors receive 35 RVN.
Weight of reviews
When an author reaches a new level, the impact of their reviews on a company's or a product's rating increases. You can read more about it here.
The weightage depends on the author's level:
- It doubles at level 6
- Triples at level 8
- Quadruples at level 10
Authors receive new statuses for specific actions on the platform. The status is displayed in the author's account and in each published review. Only one status selected by the author is displayed at a time
- "Experienced" status becomes available at level 5
- "Stager" status becomes available at level 8
- "Cryptomaniac" status becomes available at level 9
- "Inhabitant" status becomes available after unlocking the "Lasting Nature" achievement (writing at least one review per week for a month)
- "Enthusiast" status becomes available after unlocking the "Permanent resident" achievement (writing at least one review per two weeks for three months)
- "Resident" status becomes available after unlocking the "Home, sweet home" achievement (writing at least one review per month for six months)
- "Active follower" status becomes available after unlocking the "Active follower" achievement (writing 12 reviews of companies of the week)
- "Expert" status becomes available after when a user becomes an Expert.