Reviewers receive rewards for reviews. Rewards are determined by how many visitors read the review. Rewards are generated every time a new visitor reads the review until the end. In order to keep getting rewards, users need to write at least one review every 30 days.
There is also a fixed reward just for posting a review that is at least 2000 symbols long, contains at least 3 images, and is in a category in which rewards are enabled.
See the detailed rules of the reward system here.
For posting new content and being an active member of the community reviewers also get XP. By accumulating enough XP, they level up.
You can learn more here.
Levels and rewards
- At the first level authors can write reviews and fill in personal details in their profiles
- At the second level authors can comment on the reviews of others; give likes and dislikes to reviews
- At the third level get the ability to give likes and dislikes to comments
- At the fourth level authors get the ability to report reviews and comments that violate the rules of the platform
- At the fifth level authors get access to the referral program
- At the sixth level the authors get the ability to update their already published reviews
- At the seventh level get the ability to fill out an application to have a discussion with Revain Team
- At the ninth level authors get the ability to fill out an application for the Expert status
Weight of reviews
When an author reaches a new level, the impact of their reviews on a company's or a product's rating increases. You can read more about it here.
The weightage depends on the author's level:
- It doubles at level 6
- Triples at level 8
- Quadruples at level 10
Authors receive new statuses for specific actions on the platform. The status is displayed in the author's account and in each published review. Only one status selected by the author is displayed at a time
- "Experienced" status becomes available at level 5
- "Stager" status becomes available at level 8
- "Cryptomaniac" status becomes available at level 9
- "Inhabitant" status becomes available after unlocking the "Lasting Nature" achievement (writing at least one review per week for a month)
- "Enthusiast" status becomes available after unlocking the "Permanent resident" achievement (writing at least one review per two weeks for three months)
- "Resident" status becomes available after unlocking the "Home, sweet home" achievement (writing at least one review per month for six months)
- "Active follower" status becomes available after unlocking the "Active follower" achievement (writing 12 reviews of companies of the week)
- "Expert" status becomes available after when a user becomes an Expert.
In order to withdraw tokens from the platform, authors need to meet a few simple criteria - learn more here.