What is a personal account
We believe that live interaction between companies and their users matters. It enables businesses to form a community around them and improve their reputation. So it is important for every author to know that their opinion is valued and is taken into account by companies.
Revain allows companies to sign up on the platform, edit the information about themselves and respond to user reviews. In addition, we have implemented an opportunity for companies to motivate authors to write more reviews.
How to set up a company account on Revain
- Fill out the registration form and enter the details about the company
- Confirm your email
- Wait for confirmation from the moderators of the platform.
- If the company does not have a public page on the platform yet, the page will be created at this stage
- Then the company's representative can update the company's logo, description, additional parameters (depending on the type of company) and provide links to the company's social media
Done! Now the company has a completed account and can communicate with the authors on the platform.
The verified companies can encourage authors to write more reviews of their products and services. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign up on the platform and confirm your account.
- Purchase REV tokens on any of the exchanges where they are available.
- Transfer the tokens to the address specified linked to your account.
- Exchange REV tokens for RVN tokens in your personal account.
- Specify the number of RVN tokens that will be issued to authors for reviews of this company.
After that, the company's page will display a hint "the Company rewards authors for reviews". Each author who publishes a review will receive an additional reward.
Please note that the companies do not have the ability to moderate reviews or reward only positive reviews. The Revain platform does not allow third-parties to influence the objectivity of published information