Why do people read reviews
Researching a project or a company is a complex process. Any product has a lot of features, parameters, and nuances that are not easy to understand for an unprepared user.
A review is a great way to understand the true quality of a product and compare it with competitors. Reviews are always subjective, but they also allow you to look at the product through the eyes of a different person and make up your own opinion.
What to do before writing a review
- Carefully examine the product and its features
- Get official information from the company’s site, learn what the creators say about their product
- Read reviews from other authors
A good review:
- Is based on your unique personal experience
- Is objective and does not substitute facts with emotions
- Tells things that the authors of other reviews missed
- Is structured and easy to read
- Makes conclusions and gives recommendations to the reader about the product