Telegram verification is an important security tool that strengthens the protection of users’ accounts. This is why only the users who have completed the verification process can withdraw tokens from the platform.
You only need to complete the Telegram verification once. After that your account will be protected.
You can complete the Telegram verification in your profile settings.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Find the “Passport Data” section and click on the “Log In With Telegram” button
- A popup will appear. You will need to enter a safe password, a password hint, and a recovery email.
- A message with a confirmation code will be sent to your email. Copy and paste the code or enter it manually.
- Enter your phone number and email in the new window
- You will receive messages with confirmation codes on your phone and on your email. Enter the codes in the corresponding fields.
- Click on the “AUTHORIZE” button
- You will receive a notification about the successful verification in Telegram. You can also find a confirmation of the successful verification in your profile settings.
Please keep in mind that you can only use a Telegram account for verification once.
In order to withdraw tokens, users also need to complete the Multi-Factor Authentication process. You can see the details here.