- Can I really get rewards for writing reviews here?
Yes, you can. Anyone can get a part of the ad revenue generated by their feedback. To get the rewards, you simply need to follow the rules (link).
- Can I copy reviews from other websites? Or rewrite other reviews?
Revain takes plagiarism seriously. Copied content is not allowed on the platform. So if a review is already published on another platform - you can not publish it on Revain, even if you wrote the original content.
Limited quotes are fine. But you need to keep the text at least 90% original and talk about your unique experience.
- Can I publish the links to my reviews on other websites?
You are free to publish the links to reviews and other content on revain.org on your social media, on appropriate forums, or on websites and get rewards for the visitors from these links. If you send the links via email or messengers, these links will not generate rewards.
Spamming the links to Revain on any platform is strictly forbidden.
- Why does it take so long for my review to start generating rewards?
Revain has a moderation system in place to ensure the quality of content presented on the platform. Only the moderated reviews can generate rewards. The moderation process can take some time. If your review follows the rules of the platform and is original - it will start generating rewards.
- For how long can a review generate rewards?
For as long as it is read. However, the reviewer has to write at least one review per 30 days, otherwise, the bonuses for his previously posted content will stop coming until he posts a new review.
- Are there any content guidelines that I have to follow?
There is a Review Policy that regulates all content on the platform. Aside from that, there are no limits, you are free to write whatever you want.
- How do I cash out my rewards?
Detailed information is here.
- How much will I get per review?
The exact number of REV that the reviewers get will be calculated based on daily ad revenue.
- My review meets all the necessary criteria. I know for a fact that I and 5 of my friends read my review. Why did I not get rewards?
Read the rules carefully. Not all views generate rewards. First of all, you and your friends have to read the review for some time, not just open and close it. And the link to a review needs to be publicly available on social media or in search engines. If, for example, you’ve sent the link to your review in a messenger, the views from this link will not generate rewards.
- My review was approved by moderators 12 hours ago. I then posted the link to the review on my social media. People definitely clicked the link and read the review. Why do I not have the rewards yet?
The rewards are generated and sent to the users’ accounts every 24 hours. So it might take some time for your rewards to arrive in your account.
- My review is not generating rewards at all, although it is being read. Why is that?
The most likely reason is that it does not meet all the necessary criteria. Please double-check the rules. Keep in mind, that review needs to be at least 2000 characters long, not counting spaces.
- Can I write reviews about homemade goods or unique goods (such as paintings, collectible items, etc.)?
You can! These reviews won’t generate rewards, even if they meet all the other criteria. Yet you can still post them.
- Can I write shorter reviews without images?
You can! The minimum length of a review is 500 characters and attaching images is optional. If you don’t have a lot to say but you still want to share your opinion - go ahead. However, shorter reviews without images won’t generate rewards.
- If I update my review - will it impact my rewards?
Updating your review might make it easier or harder to find via a search engine. Yet it will not impact the reward generation directly.
- Can I direct traffic to get more views on my reviews?
If you are using open methods to generate organic traffic - by posting the links to your reviews on social media or on appropriate forums, using SEO tools, etc. - be our guest, We are always happy to see more readers on the platform.
However, you can not use bots or other software to artificially boost views. This is forbidden by our rules. We monitor the traffic on the platform closely. If a user uses these tools, their account will be permanently banned.
- I want to get more rewards - what should I do?
Try writing reviews in new categories about popular products which people are interested in. This way you will get more views. Promoting your posts also helps - just be sure to follow the rules.
- I got a lot of views on my review - why did I receive such small rewards?
There are a few possible reasons:
- Sometimes ads are not shown on review pages, which means that visits do not generate revenue. It does not happen often, but it is possible.
- The traffic on your review was not organic.
- Your review did not generate enough interest from advertisers. Try posting feedback in other categories about different companies or products.
- I believe my account has been blocked for no reason. What should I do?
Usually, the accounts are blocked for the following reasons:
- The user regularly breaks the rules of the platform (posts plagiarized or low-quality content, reveals other people’s personal data, etc.).
- The account has been hacked.
- The user created multiple accounts in an attempt to manipulate the reward system.
If you believe that your account was blocked by mistake. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.