Every new user starts on the 1st level. This level provides access to all the important features of the platform:
- posting reviews
- updating reviews
- commenting on other reviews
- participating in the referral program
- giving likes and dislikes
Then active users start earning XP. Here’s how a user can get XP:
- Publishing a review with 500-1999 characters: +3XP
- Publishing a review with 2000 characters or more: +9XP
- Updating a review: +5XP
- Publishing a review of a new company: +5XP
- Publishing a review of a featured company: +5XP
- Uploading your first profile picture: +30XP
- Filling out your personal information in your profile: +40XP
- Completing verification: +40XP
- Linking your social media accounts to your Revain accounts: +40XP
For each blocked review a user loses 20 XP.
When a user gets 400 XP - they level up and get bonuses. When they get another 400 XP - they level up again, etc. After reaching the 4th level, a user needs to earn 800 more XP to get to the 5th level.
Once you reach the 5th level, you can try to get the highest “superlevel”, the 6th one. To do that, you need to earn 4000 XP.
Each time you level up, you receive new bonuses: new prestigious status and a higher promotion score. Each level also provides specific status. Here’s what you get:
Level 1 (400 XP) - you get the “Novice writer” status.
Level 2 (800 XP) - all your reviews generate 10% more rewards. You get the “Enthusiast” status.
Level 3 (1200 XP) - You get the “Experienced” status.
Level 4 (1600 XP) - You get the “Profi” status.
Level 5 (2400 XP) - You get the “Sage” status.
Level 6 (4000 XP) - You get the “Revainer” status and the special purple badge for your profile picture
There is no limit to how much XP an author can accumulate.